Monday, September 24, 2012

Professional Goals and Aspirations

Hello, my name is Jacobe Jackson. I'm 22 years of age. I attend Prairie View A & M University. I'm a senior and my major is early childhood education. My first professional goal is becoming a wonderful teacher because I have passion for kids and I can see myself as a tool to empower my students and mold them to become a wonderful future teacher like myself. I decided to become a teacher because half of my family are teachers and I loved everything they did in their classrooms. There's so much they do but I know I can do it and it seems like a lot of fun. Well after probably several years to get all the way to superintendent, I plan on moving up and becoming a superintendent. I know it's going to be a lot of work on my plate but I know I can do it. If I just believe in God and never give up on my dreams, everything will fall in place.


                                                 Available via Creative Commons license
                                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikesansone/4577861695/

Also I plan on opening up my own cheerleading gym and becoming a cheer coach. This is my favorite thing to do. I have been cheering for almost 20 years. I love being a cheerleader because cheerleading has taught me to have trust in people and to believe people will be there for me no matter what.

I aspire to the best I can be and becoming a productive person in life! I plan on not giving up and fighting through any and everything no matter what.






I want to be that great teacher. This is a website on What makes a  great teacher and I want to have all the aspect that comes with being a great teacher.
http://www.greatschools.org/improvement/quality-teaching/79-what-makes-a-great-teacher.gs
 I want to be that wonderful cheer coach. This is a video of me when we went to camp in the summer. But instead, I want to be coaching, not cheering.
http://youtu.be/QmxttvtJgeM



7 comments:

  1. You have great educators in your family. I remember your aunt Ms. Rice from Ogden back in elementary school. She was awesome and someone I will never regret. I know you will be just like her. Keep it in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you in the cheer video? Standing back tuck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an amazing cheerleader and I'm sure you'll be an even better teacher.
    Keep up the good work.
    I'm sure you'll go far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added!!!I love your drive and that you are aware that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. You will make a great Teacher wish you the best in all your endeavors!!!

      Delete
  4. Doing the things you love is what is important. With doing things you love will come great things you will be an amazing teacher and coach. Keep up the hard work and you will go far. Keep your dreams alive and never stop going forward.

    ReplyDelete