Monday, October 8, 2012

Life of a Gymnast


When I was 17 years old,  I started my first tumbling class at Olympic dreams in Beaumont, Texas. I was so nervous and excited at the same time because it was my first time and I finally get taught the technique of tumbling and what goes on in the gymnastic gym. As months went by with bumps and bruises and a lot of hard work, I finally got every skill down that a gymnast should have. I learned so much. I Thank GOD for letting me get everything done before I went to College because I had to know how to tumble to be on the team. Now this is my last year in college, I am a wonderful gymnast. I know how to stunt, cheer, and tumble. I have the whole packet now. It's so amazing. Thanks to my gymnastic gym back at home for there hard work and time for helping me come a long way.





This is a video of what goes on in my home town at Olympic Dreams. The hard work and the dedication of a gymnast. http://youtu.be/pzZ_Tmetheo





2 comments:

  1. How long would you guess it takes the average cheerleader-in-training to master the needed tumbling skills to have a shot at a college squad? 1 month for standing back tuck? A couple months if one wants full-on tumbling passes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard work always pays off. You have the drive to do what ever you want to do in life. I know that with your determination you will do great things in life.

    ReplyDelete